- Upgraded 5 LED indicators reflect gas concentration.
- 7 Adjustable Sensitivity; Maximum sensitivity is 0.21oz/yr.
- Response within 3 seconds; Warm up in 6 seconds; Audible alarm and low battery indicator.
- A flexible probe around 7.8-inch allows detections in difficult and hard-to-reach areas.
- Audible alarm and low battery indicator: This ac leak detector features with LED light flash and buzzer alarm. Note: Green flashes mean the battery voltage is normal, suitable for the job. Orange flashes mean the battery voltage is close to the limit work and needs to be replaced asap.
- Operating temperature: 0℃-52℃ (30℉ to 125℉);
- Maximum sensitivity: 0.21oz/yr,for all halogenated refrigerants;
- Battery life: approximately 50 hours of normal use;
- Response time: Instantaneous ;
- operating mode: continuous, no limitation;
- Fixed probe length:7.87 (in);
- Dimensions:1.37 x 1.37 x 5.90 in ;
- Preheating time: approximately 6 seconds;
- Reset time: two to ten seconds;
- Power supply: 6V DC, 4 AAA alkaline batteries.
Application of refrigerant:
This AC leak detector will respond to all halogenated gases. This includes,
CFCs e.g.R12, R11, R500, R503 etc.
HCFCs e.g. R22, R123, R124, R502 etc.
HFCs e.g. R134a, R404s, R125 etc.
Blends such as AZ-50. HP62. MP39 etc.